ConnectExplore Review – Complete ConnectExplore Review + Bonuses + Discount + OTO , check all the things you need to know before you buy ConnectExplore (“Revolutionary FB™ Interest Targeting Tool Produces $9,633 In Profits From A Single Ad Campaign!”)
ConnectExplore Review – Overview
|Vendor:||Wilco de Kreij|
|Refund:33||60 Days Money Back Guarantee|
|Sales Page:||Get Instant Access|
ConnectExplore Review – What’s It All About
ConnectExplore is a cloud-based platform that takes the guesswork out of interest-based Facebook Ad targeting, so you can get more results while spending less. Some of the things it does:
– Uncovers interests other tools can’t (the most powerful search engine I’ve seen so far).
– Eliminates interest split testing (it breaks down your FB stats on an interest-per-interest basis)
– Optimizes your ad sets with 1 click (immediately remove non-performing interests so your ads will improve over time)
– Saves you hours of time (and lots of money) from going after the wrong interests
- User Friendly Layout / Dashboard – find and filter interests with ease: get the interests you need to dominate your competition, when you need them, save all interests as ‘projects’ you can build on and add to over time
- Powerful Interest Search Engine – finds the motivated audiences you NEVER uncover on your own: search MULTIPLE keywords at once, auto-suggest feature finds you all related keywords as you search, uncover even more highly related interests to your keywords by enabling “search extensions”
- For example, if you typed in ‘nursing’ as your keyword, the extension feature would search for ‘nursing association’ ‘nursing institution, ‘nursing school’ etc. as well: cruise past your competitors with interests they’ll NEVER find on their own
- Automated Suggestions: Once you get an initial list of interests, ConnectExplore suggests an additional list of highly-related suggestions to target
- Filtering – results you can actually USE powerful, smart filters easily find the best interests for your search strings because ConnectExplore is directly integrated with your Facebook™ ads account, you’ll only see targetable results
- Foreign language targeting option – tap into under exploited local markets: target by foreign languages to find hidden markets other marketers are ignoring, 43 languages supported – more options than ever to target underserved markets for huge profits
- Advanced Targeting – ad costs go down while performance goes up for the ultimate in ROI; drill down to the most motivated audiences with layering (e.g. people interested in 2,3 or 4 of your interest sets); add interest lists to FB™ ad sets in 1 click (without leaving the ConnectExplore dashboard . . . or any copy & pasting)
How It Works
It works its magic in 3 simple steps:
1.Discovery: Find interests to target, many of which are simply unavailable to your competition
2.Filter: Find the best interests and most engaged audiences, keenly engaged in your offers
3.Target: Apply results to specific interests for the highest possible ROI
ConnectExplore Review – Price
Special Offer (What You’ll Receive Today)
$297/year Only $97 one-time payment (lifetime access)
BONUS: 30-Day Free Trial (value: $97/month)
ConnectExplore Review – FAQs
Frequently Asked Questions
Is this software (and the ConnectSuite) compatible with my Mac?
All the products in the ConnectSuite (including ConnectExplore) are 100% cloud-based. There are no compatibility issues with any operating system, and nothing to download. Simply login, and get started right away.
Which languages are supported by this software?
Currently, it supports 43 languages. Just a few of the major languages supported are: English, French, Spanish, German, Chinese (China, Taiwan & Hong Kong dialects all supported), Portuguese and Japanese . . . along with many other Asian, European and African languages.
What makes it different from other targeting tools on the market?
The biggest difference is that ConnectExplore integrates fully with Facebook™’s Ad API. Only a handful of companies are extended this privilege by Facebook™ after passing stringent requirements. This means they are able to access data others can’t. It allows us to perform deeper searches than their competitors – and access in-depth analytics. In addition, it means this software can connect directly with your ad manager. (You’ll be able to add your ConnectExplore interests to your ad manager without any cutting and pasting – saving you tons of time & effort.)
I’m skeptical about getting a free trial for ConnectSuite. Will my credit card be automatically charged?
As long as you let us know you’d like to cancel before the 30 day trial period has passed, you won’t be charged a thing. There’s no contract – cancel at any time without penalty. If they don’t hear from you, in 30 days you’ll be charged $97 per month. This is big savings over paying for the tools inside ConnectSuite individually.
What if I decide I don’t want the Suite? Will I lose access to ConnectExplore?
You’ll keep lifetime access to ConnectExplore, even if you cancel your ConnectSuite trial. The only time you would lose access to both ConnectExplore and the ConnectSuite would be in the event you ask for a refund on ConnectExplore.
If I decide I don’t want this software, can I still keep my 30-day free access to the ConnectSuite trial?
Sorry. The trial is only for purchasers of ConnectExplore. If you refund your purchase, you will lose access to ConnectSuite.
Can I get access to ConnectExplore without the trial to ConnectSuite?
Although they highly recommend checking the free trial to ConnectSuite out (after all, the risk is on us and it won’t cost you a dime for 30 days), you do have the option to get access to JUST ConnectExplore without the trial to ConnectSuite. You can get access to just ConnectExplore here.
Is there any kind of guarantee?
It has a risk-free, 30 day, 100% satisfaction guarantee.
I’m not very technical. Will I still be able to use ConnectExplore and the tools in the Suite?
Even if you’re brand-new to Facebook™ marketing, there’s a comprehensive video training library which will walk you through setting up each and every tool inside the ConnectSuite. And if you get stuck at any point, their support desk will be happy to assist you at any time.