WP Profiler Review-Complete WP Profiler Review + Bonuses + Discount, check all the things you need to know before you buy WP Profiler (a unique plugin that optimises your WordPress site peak performance!)
WP Profiler Review-Overview
|Vendor:||IM Wealth Builders|
|Refund:||30 Days Money Back Guarantee|
|Sales Page:||Get Instant Access|
WP Profiler Review-What is WP Profiler
WP Profiler Introduction
Speed is a Killer – More Than 50% of Visitors Leave If a Site Takes 3+ Seconds To Load You Lose Traffic .
WP Profiler is a unique plugin that lets you to easily see exactly what is slowing your site down so you can fix it!
WP Profiler is a combination of quick fixes & diagnostics that give you advice on how to fix your site speed issues – more importantly we cover the Primary site optimisation factors – at best our competitors cover just a few factors & charge more.
WP Profiler Features
WP Profiler Will Automatically Perform…
- Web Connectivity Tests: Their plugin does real time connection quality tests to USA, Asia, Middle East & Europe & notifies you of any problems it also checks your site’s uptime to see how long your server has been up. This helps you detect poorly maintained server hardware & bad server locations & poor peering arrangements at data centers.
- Live Hosting Tests: Your site operates best in a good environment. To test this environment WP Profiler runs a series of checks on you RAM memory, PHP Memory, PHP settings. host settings & drive capacity. Where problems are found you’ll get recommendations about setting changes you can ask your host to implement.
- Live Theme/Plugin Tests: WP Profiler runs load speed tests on your theme & compares this against the WordPress default theme. You’ll find that some themes you run will be slower by nature – thats OK. If the difference in speed is extreme you may consider using an alternative theme to improve your site performance
- Auto GFX Optimising: Their Graphics Optimiser works using Tinypng – one of the most respected graphics crunching services. It allows you to batch optimise all your existing graphics in one go & it auto optimises any new graphics you upload to your media library. The API allows you to crunch up to 500 images per month free…you can upgrade & pay for more or apply for more APIs as you need.
- Database Scrubbing: Their advanced database scrubber wipes post/page revisions, clears orphaned & meta data & clears your site’s trash making your database thinner. The advantage of running a thinner database is faster access times & less processor load. This has a secondary benefit of keeping your hosting cost low when your site traffic increases – a win-win for webmasters
How It Works
Here’s Exactly How It Works In Just 3 Easy Steps:
Step 1: 1-Click Install: WP Profiler is a simple plugin. This means it will work on any WordPress blog and that you can install and activate it with a single click… just like any other plugin.
Step 2: Profile Your Blog: Simply run WP Profiler and you’ll get a detailed report quickly showing you all potential issues currently slowing down your blog.
Step 3: 1 Click Diagnostics / Recommendations + Auto Fixes: Their report will show you how to fix all the issues and most of them can be done automatically. That means you need zero experience, programming or technical skills to speed up your blog today.
WP Profiler Demo
Watch the WP Profiler demo video to see it in action
Why Choose WP Profiler
Here’s What WP Profiler Will Do For You… Help Your Site Rank Higher in Google
- Improve Your User Experience & Time on Site
- Help Reduce Bandwidth & Hosting Costs
- Help Reduce Your Ad Spend
- Increase number of simultaneous visitors
- Increase your opt-ins, sales & conversions
- Reduce Bounce Rates- Increase Time on Site
WP Profiler Review-What Is The Price
The low introductory price you see on this page will only be available for a very limited time!
WP Profiler Review-FAQs
Frequently Asked Questions
Why Do I Need To Profile?
A. Your site becomes cluttered with autosaved post revisions & plugin debris as you use it & 99% of users don’t optimize their graphics – this bloats your site & makes it slow.
Why Can’t I Just Use Cache?
A. You can however, you should be using cache after optimisation. If you are just using cache, you are still loading your heavy site graphics & bloated site code.
Do I Need to Pay to Optimise?
A. If you are an average user the answer is no – the allowance is 30 images per batch (500 images per month) – if you use more than this they recommend the paid upgrade service which also does the compression faster,
What is the best practice for GFX?
A. You have to size your images to the maximum size required, ensure your theme is fully responsive. Never upload images directly from your camera.
Why Are We Site Monitoring?
A. Nothing is ever static on a web server so you never know when you are running close to your servers physical & software limits this affects your site performance which is why they monitor this for you.
Why not Include Cache?
On combo products many users enable the cache first & don’t carry out the essential maintenance so they recommend using separate cache products. Which is why they built Viper Cache as a separate product.
Is This The Same As WP Optimiser?
A. Yes. WP Profiler is the new name for WP Optimiser. If you are an existing WP Optimiser customer then you will receive the new update via the usual WordPress update system.